ACA Council on Nutrition Student Mentorship Program
- Must be student members of the ACA Council on Nutrition.
- Must be students in a health profession or newly graduated doctors.
- Must be in good standing academically with their school.
- Students may participate in the mentorship program as many times as they wish as long as they are currently with their student ACA Council on Nutrition membership.
The mentorship program provides an opportunity for a student to observe and interact with a mentor at their practice for 3 days consecutively or non-consecutively at the discretion of the mentor.
- These days will be scheduled around both the mentor and mentee’s availability with the assistance of the Council on Nutrition.
- Students may apply to the mentor-ship program by contacting us or filling out an application.
- A helpful list of “Do’s and Don’ts” and a series of questions to better prepare both participants for a thoroughly educational experience will be provided to the student and mentor. Each participant is encouraged to add to the list of questions to facilitate a more tailored educational experience if so desired.
- All council members who opt-in to being a mentor will be listed as a mentor on the Council on Nutrition website.
- An exit survey will be provided at the end of the mentorship program.
Please contact the office with any questions: admin@councilonnutrition or (540) 252-4733.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.